Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's a boy!!!

June 25th we were able to see this little angel moving around on an ultrasound. Seeing how Sam wanted it to be a boy and I wanted it to be a girl.

 We can not wait!
It was the best when the Doctor said well its looking like a boy to me. Sam gave me a big high five. 
I wanted a girl but I am thankful for whatever we get to bring to this earth.  I do have to shop for Baby Boy scrapbook stuff. I already had all the girl stuff ordered just because I was so set on a little girl.  Deep down I had a feeling it was a boy.

3 comments:

  1. I'm having a Close to My Heart party at my house Monday at 9 am your welcome to come if you would like.
    I'm the oldest of Nine and I always wanted an older brother. Congrats on the news that is Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always good to start out with a big brother!
    He will be adorable and YOU will love him more than you EVER thought possible!

    Congrats to you & Sammy, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will get your boy blanket going. Wait I already did. JK congratulations. I am excited for ya. This kid will be so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete